HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Timothy Scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:42:11 -0500
Doesn't this sound  like a great topic for a single book in which the
author ties together the studies of coffin hardware from various
regions?

Authors wanted!  Contact me or Carolyn White ([log in to unmask]) if you
think you might be interested.

American Artifacts Series
http://www.lcoastpress.com/wst_page7.html

Cheers,