HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"TENNANT,EDWARD W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:09:06 -0400
Thanks for the reply. I'll respond off list so that I don't get in
trouble with the moderators. Of course, looking at this as someone
who works with descendant communities and am involved (at least
peripherally) with African-American archaeology, it seemed to
relate to HistArch in a very real way.
-Ed

--
TENNANT,EDWARD W