HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:05:25 -0800
From:
Sara Rivers <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
The Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory at Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum is pleased to announce the expansion of its Diagnostic Artifacts in Maryland website.  A section on "Small Finds" has been added, beginning with the artifact category of leather ornaments.  This addition to the website is serving as our first test-run of a new format we have developed to present Small Finds in a way that should help archaeologists access data for dating and analysis.  We are seeking feedback on the new format before we move on to add other Small Find categories and we invite you to make suggestions for improvement and request artifact categories you would like to see added in future.

  To view the Small Finds additions, please follow the link below, and e-mail the MAC Lab Director, Patricia Samford, at [log in to unmask] with your feedback.

  http://www.jefpat.org/diagnostic/Small%20Finds/index-Small%20Finds.htm

  Sara Rivers Cofield
  Curator, Federal Collections
  Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory
  10515 Mackall Road
  St. Leonard, MD 20685
  Phone: 410-586-8589
  Fax: 410-586-3643