HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:14:10 -0500
7bit
From:
Meli Diamanti <[log in to unmask]>
I'm not that big a fan of on-line reading, but realize that we old
fogies must adapt to such changes.  As long as SHA continues to print
the list of book reviews in the paper journal table of contents, I can
deal with it.  I can still browse the listings and flag those that
interest me enough to go on-line and read the reviews.
I knew this change was coming, must have read about it in the newsletter.

On a related subject...  I think some list participants tend to forget
that the HISTARCH membership and SHA membership are not necessarily the
same thing, and that the list is not an official part of SHA.  Thank you
Anita for running this list.
Meli Diamanti