HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 17:07:58 -0600
From:
"Lockhart, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Hi Mickey,

I hope the e-mail from Robert Markham answered your question about
deposits.  The paragraph came from one of my e-books.  If I can be of
help with bottle questions, just let me know.  I belong to the Bottle
Research Group, and usually one of us can answer most questions.

Bill

Bill Lockhart
Associate Professor of Sociology
New Mexico State University
Alamogordo, NM
(505) 439-3732

>>> "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> 8/7/2007 10:23 am >>>
Dear Fellow Members,
This is not only my first notice on HISTARCH mailing list. It is my
first on any electronic list. So I am uncertain if an introduction is
appropriate. I asked to be accepted because I attempt to write
Historical Fiction set between1900 to1960. I am trying to write a scene
occurring in 1933 in which a soft drink bottle must be returned for
deposit. I recall returning them in 40Æs but the 30Æs is too far back.
Does any one know: if return for deposits applied during 1933?
Thank you,
Mickey Burriss
343 Eastover ,S.C. 29044
(803) 776-1553