HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:35:32 +0900
From:
Gaye Nayton <[log in to unmask]>
I lost all my photographs of heritage and archaeological presentation in Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown while in Arizona. I am planning to do some talks on heritage and archaeological presentation. Therefore if anyone has photo's of:

the living history type presention of the three settlements
the archaeological presentation in historic Jamestown
the presented archaeological site and archaeological lab in Williamsburg
the public archaeology session at the conference.

they don't mind sharing I would be very grateful.

Regards

Gaye