HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:53:00 -0800
From:
Margaret Hangan <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Susan
  I don't know the dates of your school in Banning, but I would suggest you talk with Lowell Bean and Kathrine Siva Sauble.  Between the two of them they probably know something about the school, who might have attended it, and, depending on the dates, if some of those students are still alive.  I can get you contact info for them if you need it.  Or you could probably contact them through Malki Press.   Hope this helps.

Susan Walter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hello HistArchers,
I have another Indian School to research, this time in Banning, California.
In 2004 we researched the Old Town San Diego Indian School; I am wondering
if anyone has done new research on Indian Schools.
Thanks,
S. Walter