HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:13:11 +0000
From:
Ed Otter <[log in to unmask]>
S. Walter,

you are about to embark on what is called confined space entry.  there are a host of safety regulations for this type of work, some of which were mentioned by David.  "bad air" can be a life-threatening hazard.  You would do well to contact OSHA or even your local fire company about safety requirements for this work.

Ed
From: David_Hayes_STX <[log in to unmask]>