HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:20:36 +0100
From:
paul courtney <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Alasdair Brooks wrote:
And grey hair,over-weight, glasses, cynical, ironic sense of humour and
a love of landscapes, architecture, fine cuisine and wines- sounds like
my job. Stuff the young.. Only would I be allowed into fortress America
from fortress UK. Just been to Copenahagen where I strolled past the
Queen's house ( one guard) and into the citadel where both the secret
service and head of armed forces resides (One armed teenage guard) and I
have no idea what a Danish policeman looks like after 5 nights there.
Anyway back to grim reality of Blairite scum-bag Britain and arranging
to take my cat to be put to sleep.

paul