ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jonah Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:58:28 -0400

Not to get all stereotypical, but we always wear the white lab coats when
doing chemistry demos. Having a white background makes color changing
reactions easier to see. Plus it keeps messes off of your own clothes. (Know
what will remove liquid latex from clothes? Me neither.)

I'm just saying, the classics do sometimes have their uses.

Jonah Cohen
Outreach & Public Programs Manager
The Children's Museum (formerly the Science Center of Connecticut)

"The internet is not a thing you can just dump stuff into, like a truck.
It's a series of tubes."
	-Sen. Ted Stevens