ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jack Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:12:24 -0500

Very good advice Bill.  And that's why I repeat the whole thing below.
We also see this happening since we started using our fulldome system.
I keep running into people who tell me in advance that they can't take
being in a big-screen theater for various reasons.  However, I've also
noted that these same people seem to be administrators and people
we really need to get behind us in promoting our theater.  My joke is,
I figure the administrative types just don't get out much and they
probably live really boring lives. (g)

But as Bill says, the effect does seem very much related to how
much you have to move your eyes.

--

Clear DARK Skies,

Jack Dunn - Mueller Planetarium