HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
trish fernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 06:26:32 -0700
It's our little city museum in Placerville, but the same people who run it
(the docents) work at the county museum and are involved in county-wide
preservation and interpretation.  They work hard and are dedicated and
underpaid - I want to be respectful, you know?

Anyway, I too have not heard (or remembered) mention of artifactual remains
associated with tea.

Sent an email to Dr. Wegars - I'll let you know what I find.