ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Shelly Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 23:54:43 +0000

Hello Joel:  I read your message on the upcoming talk by Dr. Karl and would
very much like to listen in on it.  However, I wonder if the talk will be
open to me.  I am a recent graduate from the John F. Kennedy University
Museum Studies program, and completed my thesis on exhibiting climate change
issues in science museums.  But, as yet, I am not employed in a museum so
don't know if I will be allowed to listen in on Dr. Karl's lecture.

If I will be able to hear it, am I supposed to register beforehand, or just
dial in?  Also, I'm assuming the lecturewill be 6:00 p.m. my time.  Thanks
for your help.

Shelly Ryan
Bay Area, California