HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jamie Chad Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:27:41 -0500
Folks:
I hate to ask these types of questions to the list, but I'm under the gun...
Could anyone out there with a stack of old CNHA Newsletters help me out?  I have a digital copy of one of George Miller's articles, but it does not have page numbers in its citation (and the on-line CNHA Newsletters do not go that far back)...
I've now cited it  in a publication (silly me) and need (quickly) to get the proper page numbers to my editor....Thus, if anybody provide me with the page numbers from the below artcile, I'd be much obliged.
Miller, G. L., 1991, Thoughts Towards a User’s Guide to Ceramic Assemblages, Part I: Lumping Sites into Mega-assemblages by Those That Cannot Tell Time.  Council for Northeast Historical Archaeology Newsletter 18.
Thanks in advance,
Jamie
---
I am [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Dr. Jamie C. Brandon
Research Station Archeologist
Arkansas Archeological Survey &
Assistant Professor of Anthropology