HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"William B. Liebeknecht" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:39:19 -0500
A couple of years ago I picked up a modern codd bottle at a flea market
(full machine blown with a dark blue marble stopper and a light orange
rubber ring).  It is embossed J. ROBERTS arched over An image of a castle
and the words TRADE MARK over CASTLEFORD on the front and CODDS PATENT
BOTTLE EXTRA STRONG GLASS on the back.  On the bottom it is embossed MADE IN
INDIA.

Bill Liebeknecht, MA
Principal Investigator
Hunter Research, Inc.