HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"William B. Liebeknecht" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:32:22 -0500
Jake,

You may want to look out for "lunch counter" and "restaurant" china (thick,
heavy duty).  There were several manufacturers (mainly Trenton, NJ and East
Liverpool Ohio) who produced logos or top marks for lunch counters and
restaurants.  Lunch counter top marks tend to be green although a few are
polychrome.

Bill Liebeknecht
Principal Investigator
Hunter Research, Inc.