HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 03:18:25 -0500
Paul,

Greetings and thanks for the tip. We took the plans to the San Diego
Historical Society thinking they would be helpful and ready to accept them for  their
collections, but the archivist rejected them as too much bother (and  because
they want to make money selling copies right away). We were sent packing  to
find a conservator, but the Balboa Art Conservation Center is booked for 6
months.

My wife and I will discuss your offer and get back with you. We also
received a contact from a blue print company in Carlsbad (former archaeologist  there
has an idea). We are interested in your potential funding sources.

Where are you located?

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.