HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bob Skiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:14:42 -0600
Yep, I thimk Denis has probably hit upon it ... you can see a British model
of these clothes washing tongs that recently sold on eBay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WOODEN-WASHING-TONGS-age-unknown-seem-old_W0QQitemZ180047049923QQihZ008QQcategoryZ1219QQcmdZViewItem

Hey, Denis, where's your Mum's tongs now? Maybe they were pinched and sold
on eBay?

Bob Skiles
~~~
"Smithers! Get that bedlamite to an alienist." ~ C. Monty Burns