HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Roderick Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 22:09:15 -0700
HIST ARCH

The Journal for Northwest Anthropology (in its 40th year) has moved
into the 21st century and converted to DSL   This has resulted in a
change of email address for the NARN Inc. corporate offices as well
as my email, which is listed above.  Please note the addition of the
3 following rsprague.  Also our fax line is no longer operating
except with prior notification for fax submission on the main voice
number (208-882-0413).

Thanks for your patience if you got caught during this change over.

Rick

Roderick Sprague, PhD, RPA
Senior Editor
Journal of Northwest Anthropology