HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
geoff carver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 20:47:19 +0200
true; & i've been scouring archives holding issues of "archaeologia"
published in the 1770s, but...
we now have much more detailed information (3D laser scanning technology,
for example) that we're able & expected to do a lot more with
just basic documentation doesn't cut it when you want to do powerpoints,
websites, regression & correlation analysis, serious datamining, etc.
& who has access to all the gray literature anyway? or can afford to
publish/buy everything as a monograph with comprehensive appendices?