HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:09:36 -0500
I have copies of two of my old clay tobacco pipe papers from 22 years
ago which appeared in the BAR series "The Archaeology of the Clay
Tobacco Pipe".  One is for the pipes from Hudson's Bay Bellevue Farm
on San Juan Island, Washington (about3.18 mg), and some pipes from the
Martinez Adobe near Pinole, California (about 1.56mg).  If anyone
wants them via e-mail, please contact me off list.

Smoke.

--
Smoke Pfeiffer
845 Cagle Rock Road

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
---Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis---