Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:23:54 GMT
> Natural foods don't contain all the nutrients in
> sufficient quantities we need to maintain wellness.
Meat is the source of carnosine. Meat is natural, hence the statement
makes no sense.

Bill, you missed my point.  I said nutrients do not appear in
SUFFICIENT amounts in natural foods (plant, meat etc.).  I did not
say 'don't appear at all.'

Carnosine does appear in meats - I said 'Good luck finding carnesine
in plants !,' didn't ? - but, just like other nutrients, the amounts
are NOT SUFFICIENT to have the health effects people seek.  Hence,
the need for supplementation.  I hope have made this point clear.

>>I will not answer any further posts unless
beekeeping related.

Me, too but you are welcome to have the last say. :))

>>I spoke of this a few years ago, that all spokespersons for natural
cancer cures have had cancer and survived, so it obviously works...

This is obviosly not statistically significant.  A few cases of
survivors can be had with just a placebo.  I was talking about
studies that found survival rates significantly higher than with
orthodox approaches or placebos.

>>The whole industry is anecdotal since it was moved away from
the FDA by the natural food industry.

You have to ask yourself why the FDA allowed itself to irresponsible
of natural remedies.  Don't the F and D stand for Food and Drug? :)

Waldemar