HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bridget Chrabascz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:47:05 -0700
I am gathering data for my MA thesis entitled: “Introducing the Past to the Future: A Continuation of the PALS* project.” You are being asked to participate in this study because of your experience in the field and/or as an archaeology educator.

The survey will take only 5-10 minutes of your time and I can either email the questionnaire to you or I can place the questionnaire in the mail along with a SASE.

If you would like a copy of my report upon completion please let me know and I would be more than happy to send you a copy via email or mail.

The information you provide me will be kept confidential. You are not required to give your name, address, or any other identifying information, unless you choose to include it.

If you are interested in participating or have any questions please contact me via email at [log in to unmask] or by phone at 928-581-0198.

For questions about your rights as a research subject, please contact Melanie Morris, Coordinator of Research Compliance, Office of Academic Research and Sponsored Programs, Ball State University, Muncie, IN  47306, (765) 285-5070, [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time and participation. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Bridget Nash
MA degree candidate at Ball State University

*PALS - Placing Anthropology in Local Schools