HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:35:31 EDT
A photo of this feature can be found at:

_http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn25/Sagebrush_Archy/?action=view&current=
MP-30.jpg_
(http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn25/Sagebrush_Archy/?action=view&current=MP-30.jpg)

In a message dated 6/18/2008 11:14:19 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Could  you please send photos.=A0 That would be very helpful.