HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jay and Beth Stottman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay and Beth Stottman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:39:47 -0500
I was a bit stumped when I did not see them in the printed journal.
However, there is a note that the reviews are on line and apparently they
are only available on line, as pdfs which you can view or download, as you
can all reviews from the past several years.  I don't know if this is a
policy or just this most recent issue that they are not printed in the
journal.

M. Jay Stottman
Staff Archaeologist
Kentucky Archaeological Survey