HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gaye Nayton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 22:35:23 +0800
I am going to Arizona after the SHA conference, having always wanted to look around the area and see the sights and sites. Are there any local archaeologists on the list who are free to act as a guide, or who know of any archaeological students who wouldn't mind earning some extra money to show a stranger around? I am not keen on driving around a strange area on the other side of the road, and its no fun exploring on your own.

I will be in Flagstaff between the 16 and 21 January.