From:
Jason Greshes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 19:32:21 -0500
I belive Nixon also played classical pieces on the piano, and Carted used
to have his secretary make up lists of classical music for him to listen
to.  We can expect that Reagan's idea of classical music was both kinds of
music--country *and* western, and that George Bush would be so carefully
to act awwshucks porkrinding munching that he wouldn't admit in public
listening to anything more advanced than the Barney song.

Jason