From:
Rachel Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 18:46:44 EST
Dear List-volk:  Amongst the treasures I brought home from a local Tower,
(which by the way priced some $18.99 discs at 13.99 therefore making
what should have been a three dollar discount a five dollar one) were
a collections of discs on BIS featuring works by C. P. E. Bach for
Claviercord.  Although I do not wish to awaken the sleeping genie of a
discussion about HIP or more specifically Piano vs.  Harpsichord, I would
like to hear any suggestions of recordings where works that would have been
written for the Claviercord are actually played on one.

Rachel