From:
Olivier Solanet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:39:21 -0400

I enjoy composing during my free time and when I'm inspired to do so.
Miniatures are my predilection.  I like to capture moments, the ephemeral,
an instant before it passes.

Without any aims at self publicity, as I am not a professional composer,
I would invite anyone to have a listen to my two latest additions on my
website - the address is listed below.

I'm not one for categorising anything, least of all any form of art, as
I feel it obstructs whatever sentiment is being emoted and inevitably
resonates as being rather administrative by sheer connotation.

If you have a listen (under 'Musique' on the page), consider whether or
not you consider this to be crossover.

At the end of the day, can music [or anything at all] not simply be
either good or bad?  And aren't these qualifications purely subjective?
Even if a collective majority share the same subjective view?

Crossover is merely another label.  Labels don't substantiate the materials
to which they are affixed.

olivier solanet
http://web.mac.com/solaneto