HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:44:27 -0400
Maybe they could explain why everytime I post to the forum I get a
return message from sarah:

Many thanks for your email.

I will be working away from the office until the 16th April and will
be checking  my email irregularly during this time; I will respond to
your message as soon as possible.

If the matter is admin related, including membership renewals and
conference registrations, please contact our Admiistrator, Susie
Hammond at: [log in to unmask]

If the matter is urgent I can be contacted on + 44(0) 7891 394 390.

Best wishes
Sarah

Sarah Ward
Nautical Archaeology Society

Fort Cumberland
Fort Cumberland Road
Eastney
Portsmouth PO4 9LD
United Kingdom

Ph/Fax:   + 44 (0)23 9281 8419
Email:      [log in to unmask]

PS: The 2007 membership year commences on the 1st April 2007. Starting
from as little as ?15 per year for an online subscription to the
newsletter.  Membership forms can be downloaded from the NAS website
http://www.nasportsmouth.org.uk/about/NAS_Membership_2007-08.pdf or
you can join over the phone by calling the NAS office.

Vote for us at the Big Charity Box:
http://www.bigcharitybox.com/vote.php. By helping us to raise funds,
you can help us protect our Nautical Heritage!