HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:09:37 -0400
The Archeological Society of Virginia/Council of Virginia
Archaeologists (ASV/COVA) publication series starting with Paleo and
working forward to the 29th century is synthetic in nature and draws
heavily upon gray literature. Check www.asv-archeology.org.

The Virginia Department of Historic Resources has a quiet program of
getting electronic copies of all photos for projects and then of e-
copies of reports.

Lyle Browning