HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Roderick Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2007 13:22:10 -0800
Ron

Thank you for the kind comments.  I've been slow in responding to
HISTSRCH and also missed the SHA meeting due to a anti-bacterial
resistant staph infection.  Difficult to use a computer while on your
back with your left ankle higher than your heart (some have suggested
I don't have one).  A $55.00 pill seems to be curing it.

Thanks again for pointing out the real difference between Sprague and
South.  The reason for the difference is that Stan worked in
isolation and I ran my ideas through several hundred students.

Rick