HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Whitney Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:32:26 -0400
Have you thought about contacting the United Steelworkers?  If *anyone* can
help you identify slag, coke, clinkers, etc., it would be someone from the
union.  Pennsylvania is the USW's District 10, and you can get some contact
info for a start here: http://www.usw.org/usw/program/content/1288.php

FYI, I grew up in a right-to-work state, so I'm passing on this union info
and recommendation through gritted teeth and fingers curled into claws.  And
I think my acid reflux just kicked in.