HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Catherine Spude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:07:43 -0700
Doug:

Margaret Kennedy excavated a dump created by Japanese prostitutes in Blairmore, Alberta back in the late 1970's. It dated from 1904-1939. She wrote a wonderful, very detailed archaeological report. I forgot how I got a copy. I believe she's a member of this listserve. Perhaps she'll respond. If not, I could make a copy of my copy, although the graphics won't be very good, considering the fact that my copy was made back in about 1985.

KENNEDY, MARGARET

1981    Final Report, Historical Resources Impact Assessment and Conservation Studies, Highway 3 Realignment, Frank to Blairmore. Report prepared for Alberta Culture Archaeological Survey of Alberta, Edmonton.

Catherine H. Spude, PhD
7 Avenida Vista Grande #145
Santa Fe, NM 87508
505-466-1476

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire." Jenny Yates and Garth Brooks.