HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Roderick Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 12:03:04 -0700
Jeff, et al.

The up-side to digging up your own childhood is that you can
immediately identify the most mundane piece of junk and your
students, agency boss, etc.  think you are a genius.

How about picking out the cork, putting the cap on a piece of thin
cloth, and returning the cork so that you have your bottle cap
collection.all together in one place?  A very common practice in the
1930s-40s and probably earlier.

Rick