HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:50:13 -0400
It was late at night I'm claiming when I looked at Marshalltown
history. Afterimage analysis with IrfanView I think the picture is
actually a woman in a white hardhat with the brick background creating
the illusion of a "pointy hat". I apologize for defaming the "Globe
Theater". A very interesting historical reconstruction by the way is
"Mutiny on the Globe" a very interesting historical "rebuilding" of a
very bloody mutiny and its repercussions, the main character from a
Quaker family in the South Street Seaport Historic District in NYC.
The initial charges against Captain Kidd also of NYC earlier, was over
the striking of a young seaman with a bucket during an apparent mutiny
in the Indian Ocean resulting in both their deaths.