HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Stephen DelSordo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen DelSordo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:31:43 -0500
The ACHP is pleased to offer its renowned "The Section 106 Essentials" training course in conjunction with the Society for American Archaeology annual meeting.  This course is scheduled for March 29 & 30 at the Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown in Salt Lake City, UT. Course participants won't miss any of the SAA annual meeting -- SAA's first event is held after the course has ended.

We still have availability for you or a colleague to attend and have secured the Government rate of $79.00 at the Marriott for attendees. The hotel will hold rooms at this rate for our attendees, but only until March 7. If you're interested in attending you should book your reservation and sign up soon!

For registration/ further information, please visit the ACHP's website at www.achp.gov/training.html or contact Diane Secchi
at [log in to unmask] or 202-606-8521.