From:
Richard Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:55:42 -0500
That symphony is definitely divided into movements, though they may be
continuous.  I haven't heard it in some years.  I know that one movement is
a tenor vocalise, the next a soprano vocalise and, I think there may be one
in which the two vocalize together, but perhaps not.  Then there is at
least one purely instrumental movement.

Richard, who invites you to visit his music, outdoors and other WWW sites
at:  http://infoweb.magi.com/~richard/