From:
Bob Kasenchak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 15:14:26 -0800
I have another question with which perhaps someone can help.  I have
been very successful in scraping your collective brains for answers and
am grateful for all the help.  Seems that for virtually every composer
someone on the list is an expert and/or afficianado.  Excellent!....

Now:  Enrique Granados wrote a set of pieces for piano (often transcribed
for other instruments called "Danzas espanolas".  The number of these
pieces seems to be in question; many sources list 9, Schwann lists 10
(10 are often recorded) and a few recordings even offer a #11, called
'Arabeska' but that I cannot find.  I currently have a version (for 2
guitars) of the 1st 9, but I need some info on this numbering system.
Anyone?

Thanks again

Bob K.
Schwann