HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Toni L Carrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:55:10 -0600
Hello All,
Apologies for any cross-posting.  It is my pleasure to announce that the ACUA Underwater Archaeology Proceedings from the 2007 SHA-Williamsburg conference is now available. The volume is composed of seventeen chapters by twenty-four authors and covers a broad spectrum of topics and locales.

As many of you will remember, the last time the proceedings was published was 1999 as Underwater Archaeology.  The high cost of production and made its continuation economically questionable. Since 1999, many of our colleagues have asked for the Proceedings to be re-established in some manner.  In an effort to meet this demand, the ACUA made the decision to re-institute them with this past conference as an on-demand publication. The volume is available as both a hard copy (printed, perfect bound) for $20 and as a one-time downloadable full-color PDF file for $10.  It is hoped that this more flexible format will make it possible for many more of our colleagues to obtain a copy.

If you would like to purchase the ACUA Underwater Archaeology Proceedings 2007, edited by Victor Mastone, please visit one of the two websites below and follow the links:

www.ACUAonline.org      OR   http://www.lulu.com/content/1593028 (the publisher)

Thank you for supporting the ACUA Underwater Archaeology Proceedings 2007 and our many colleagues who have contributed to the volume. We look forward to your feedback on this new publishing format.
Have a happy and safe holiday season and a prosperous new year.
Warmest regards,
Toni Carrell
-----------
Toni L. Carrell, Ph.D.