From:
mark berninghausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 12:51:18 -0800
So, how much clearer can you get than ORGANIC HONEY? Doesn't it say it all? Or are you all just immediately suspicious of Dutch Gold because they are so big and you only see them as the Boogey Man, the Oppressor?

  If what's on the label doesn't satisfy you, ask the packer. I'll bet they will answer your questions. As long as you go to them as a curious customer, not as a sinical skeptic.

  I know what some of you are going to say or think but, I've sold honey to McClure's Honey and Maple Products, a subsidiary of Dutch Gold, over the years. Sure, I'd love the price to be better, but the check is always good and at hand ,if I deliver it, or net 30 days. I've never been stiffed or put off with an excuse of, "It's in the mail."

  They put out a good quality product. Their name and reputation are on every jar. The honey buying public, not beekeepers, will determine if they, Dutch Gold, are successful. Just the way it should be.

  So, if you want some of the ORGANIC market, produce ORGANIC Honey and bottle it yourself or sell it to a packer who will.

  Mark