ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ashley Yu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:55:42 -0800

Hi,

  My name is Ashley Yu, and I am a graduate Industrial Design student at Art Center College of Design in Pasadena California.  I am currently working on my thesis regarding how to better communicate issues of climate change to children to promote a change in current lifestyle.  Right now, I am in the process of learning about the current exhibits:  what topics of climate change they cover, how the information is displayed, what the main idea is, and children's reactions.  So if you know of anyone or have worked on a climate change exhibit in the past or currently, I would love to speak with you.  Also, any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks.
  Ashley Yu

Finding fabulous fares is fun.