ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bill Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:23:56 -0500

Preeti -

The forensic science units sound very intriguing. I have three questions
about the modules you are developing:

1) How many activities are included in each module?

2) How long does each module take a teacher to conduct?

3) Are the modules intended for in-service teachers as "replacement" modules
or as "supplemental" to the curriculum materials already in use?

Thanks,

Bill