ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sari Boren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:19:36 -0500

Amanda -

I just saw in the AAM conference program book that Chicago's Museum of
Science and Industry is premiering the exhibit "The CSI Experience" - based
on the TV show. The exhibit was created by the Ft. Worth Museum of Science
and History - which is the museum that created the great "WhoDunit?" exhibit
that Paul mentioned.

I'll bet they reworked the original exhibit for the CSI  exhibit (which is
great - why not rework a successful exhibit).

So maybe talk to Ft. Worth about this.

Sari Boren
Wondercabinet Interpretive Design, Inc.