ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lou Papai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:08:10 -0500

Maija,
	We've mostly had trouble with the busing budget in our area.  In
an effort to make up the losses we've seen over the last 3 years.  We've
instead gotten proactive and juiced up and greatly expanded our outreach
program that goes to their classrooms.  We've not only made up the
difference (for the most part) in what we were loosing, but we're
increasing numbers every year now.  We've doubled numbers served every
year now since it's inception.

Lou Papai
Education Department Manager
Science Central