ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Diane Peapus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 19:44:40 -0800

Boy...
...that sounds like it was a good presentation. I'm sure we can collect
more than _5_ reasons, though.

I never asked that exact question, in answer to, "Would you go to of
program?" and some people answered, "I used go to all that kind of stuff
years ago, but my kids are grown now," even when I asked about an adult
program.

Perhaps the answers differ between art museums, natural history museums
and history museums, but I've run into the perception that natural
history museums are for kids as a reason to not go.

have fun
diane