ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Marc Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 12:24:42 -0500

How are you going to use these? Booths? Directed speakers in front of small displays? (an interactive colonic irrigation exhibit... yikes)

For a syndicated show, call the syndicating agency - this might be PRI, for example. Also write to Edell himself - letter, e-mail, and follow-up call - so that he knows what you are doing. It's unlikely that he'd be able to bend any rules on his contract, but he might suggest material.

Also keep in mind that the sponsors of the show might want a mention somewhere, since I assume sponsorship announcements won't be included in any audio excerpts.

Marc Taylor
Coordinator, Andrus Planetarium
Hudson River Museum
511 Warburton Avenue