ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Julie Tutwiler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:22:00 -0500

Wanted to share this with all of you - Science Central is selling our
popular Moonwalk exhibit on eBay! (We need the space for our new
Mastodon exhibit)

Let us know if you are interested in purchasing or would like more info
on it. This is the 2nd time we have listed it on eBay and although we
have not sold it, we received lots of great local press that we were
selling it and had it listed on eBay.

Julie Tutwiler

Science Central Development Manager

 eBay<http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/logos/ebay_95x39.gif>

 <http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/globalAssets/ltCurve.gif>

Julie Tutwiler sent you this eBay item

 <http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/globalAssets/rtCurve.gif>

 <http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif>

Hi, I saw this item on eBay and thought you might be interested.

 <http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250033378749&ssPageN
ame=ADME:B:EF:US:2>

 <http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif>

MoonWalk Science Exhibit
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250033378749&ssPageN
ame=ADME:B:EF:US:2>

Current bid:

US $6,000.00 (0 bids)

Shipping:

Not Specified

End date:

Oct-06-06 05:12:53 PDT

Add to watch list
<http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MakeTrack&item=250033378749&ssPag
eName=ADME:B:EF:US:3>  | See similar items
<http://search.ebay.com/MoonWalk-Science-Exhibit_W0QQsacatZ3242QQssPageN
ameZADME-B-EF-US-4>

Find out more

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250033378749&ssPageN
ame=ADME:B:EF:US:1>

 <http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif>

Details for item number: 250033378749

Item URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250033378749&ssPageNa
me=ADME:B:EF:US:11

The MoonWalk exhibit shows visitors a little of what it would feel like
to be on the moon. This exhibit has two seat harnesses to support users
and sw... See more
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250033378749&ssPageN
ame=ADME:B:EF:US:12>

Ships to:

Will arrange for local pickup only (no shipping).

Seller:

sciencecentralrocks <http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif> ( 0 )
<http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif>  New eBay Member (less than
30 days)<http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/icon/iconNewId_16x16.gif>

Member since Sep-13-06 in United States

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This email was generated by the sender through the eBay platform because
the sender thinks you are likely to be interested in this item. eBay
takes no liability for the sending of this email and its content. If you
did not authorize the sender to send you this email, you can report this
message <http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html>  as
unsolicited (spam) email so that eBay can take appropriate action
against the sender. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to
process your request.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about
eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright (c) 2006 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay,
Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.