ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Chad Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:28:06 -0500

One of our most popular and most frequently done science demonstration uses
balloons.  We have visitors pop balloons during our stop motion photography
activities.  It would be my guess that we use 10,000 balloons a year - we
have never had a complaint.  Of course the photo is worth a 1,000 words:
http://www.destinationets.com/mona/22.jpg (this is a large file so that the
families can download the photo and print it out, but it is worth the
download time.)

Our organization would definitely be missing a large piece of our puzzle
without the use of balloons.

Thanks
Chad Johnson
Director of Education