ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karen Reeds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:15:14 -0400

Hi, Stacey  8/17/2006

I don't have any CD-ROMs to suggest, but you might want to browse
this site full of historical earthquake images,
http://nisee.berkeley.edu/kozak/index.html
http://nisee.berkeley.edu/elibrary/browse/kozak?eq=5234   You'll have
ask them directly about permission to download images for your CD.

Karen

--
Karen Reeds, Ph.D.
Guest Curator, Linnaeus & America